Super Chocolate Shake

I was the lucky winner of the Sinful Pleasures Dessert Contest on Julie's Raw Ambition last month and yesterday my box of goodies arrived in the mail: cacao nibs, vanilla beans, coconut butter, macadamia nuts, and agave nectar. 

It was hot, humid and 83 degrees out. I took one look at those ingredients and thought, "Mmmm, chocolate milkshake!" 

{ Funny, less than two weeks ago, the snow was falling and my thoughts turned to chocolate then too...see a pattern here? Hey, it's a superfood, ya know! }

Super Chocolate Shake
1/2 C macadamia nuts
2 C filtered water
3 frozen bananas
3 Tbsp cacao nibs
2 Tbsp coconut butter
1 vanilla bean, scraped
1/4 C agave nectar

Soak the nuts in water overnight, then blend and strain through a nut milk bag. Pour milk back into blender. Add bananas, cacao nibs, coconut butter, vanilla, agave. Blend until smooth and creamy. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Slurp to your heart's content!

Speaking of superfoods, here's my superhero.  FUN.



Can you guess what my super powers might be?