- trial size bottle of Vitamineral™ Green
- trial size bottle of Vitamineral™ Earth
- copy of The Master Cleanser with Special Needs & Problems by Stanley Burroughs
- trial sack of Maggie's Soap Nuts™
I really got a kick out of this entry, "I need two lists, one for if my life was only going to be about a week long (so the bad effects of the food choices wouldn't take much of a toll) and my healthy list for 'real' life." Here's her One-Week-To-Live list:
- Carrot Cake
- Salted Mixed Nuts
- Fudgey Chocolate Pate
- Cookie Dough
What surprised me was the number of folks who listed single food items, like "kale, avocado, mango, coconut, watermelon." Not I. You can bet zucchini fettuccine with mango sauce would've made my list, and after giving it a try, some of you just might want to rethink your own list.
Zucchini Fettuccine with Sesame Mango Sauce
4 mango diced
1 lemon juiced
2 Tbsp raw tahini
1/4 C water
chopped mint leaves for garnish
black sesame seeds for garnish
1. Spiralize the zucchini into fettuccine noodles, using a spiral slicer or a regular vegetable peeler.
2. To make the sauce: blend mangoes, tahini, water, and lemon juice in blender until smooth and creamy.
3. Top the zucchini noodles with sauce, and garnish with chopped mint leaves and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
So. Drum roll, please. Who's the lucky winner, Mr. Random Number Generator?Why that would be sharonl, who said:
-brown rice cakes
Congratulations! You'll be receiving a package in the mail shortly to help you begin your own Spring Cleaning & Detox.
Happy Earth Day everyone! Love your Mother and help save the earth, one bite at a time. Been thinking about becoming a veg head? Click here to order a FREE Vegetarian Starter Guide.