01 July 2010

Juicing The Garden


Last year was my first venture into gardening. I found so much enjoyment in harvesting groceries from my own backyard and juicing my garden each morning that I went hog wild with the greens this year. And well, as you can see, my greens have gone hog wild!


Beeeee-uuuuuuu-teeeeee-ful!
No chemicals here.
Ever see an organic head of lettuce like that in your grocery store? 
How much do they charge you?


Grow, baby, grow! I have BIG plans for you.


It's so hard to find good help these days.
I'm keeping this guy!


Daily morning elixir: fresh greeeeen juice from the garden.
Cheers!

How green does your garden grow? 
What have you planted this year?


Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To Facebook
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin