Internet access has been spotty. I've been able to jump on for an hour here, an hour there, before the network connection would get knocked out again.
This certainly isn't the post I had planned for today. But in light of the water falling from the sky and the devastation that spreads daily through the oil-slick waters of the Gulf, this is what I'm being called to share with you.
These 13 indigenous grandmothers are near and dear to my heart. I hope that you can receive their request with an open heart, answer their call, and share their message with your loved ones.
OUR PLANETARY WATERS
OUR MOTHER EARTH NEEDS YOUR HELP
Along with many peoples all around the globe, and many water prayers this spring, we are calling for a MASSIVE GLOBAL EFFORT.
Our main intention for this healing is to return the waters to their original pure crystalline blueprint, and to add to their abundance for the nourishment of ALL living things on the planet.
Pray in your local waterways, at the rivers or lakes or streams. Or pray with a bowl of water in the middle of your cities.
Do not to forget to say thank you every day
for the water you drink,
the water you bathe in.
Without our Mother water we would not survive.”
Grandmothers will be holding Water Prayers in the following places on May 18, 2010:
- African Rainforest, Gabon – Grandmother Bernadette Rebienot
- Great Lakes, USA – Grandmother Rita Blumenstein
- Mountains of Oaxaca, Huautla de Jimenez – Grandmother Julieta Casimiro
- Desert of the American Southwest – Grandmother Mona Polacca
- France – Grandmother Flordemayo
- Black Hills of North America – Beatrice & Rita Long Visitor Holy Dance
- Plains of North America, Montana – Grandmother Margaret Behan
- Hood River, Oregon – Grandmother Agnes Baker Pilgrim
- Nepalese Himalayas – Aama Bombo
- Brazilian Amazon – Grandmothers Maria Alice Freire & Clara ShinobuIura
- Tibetan Ceremonies in Canada – Tsering Dolma Gyaltong
- Mahia, Aotearoa, New Zealand – Ambassador Pauline Tangiora
- Lake Tahoe, California
- Lake Titicaca, Peru
- Lake MacKay, Australia
- Lake Chad, Africa
- Lake Bikkal, Russia
- Lake Kissyk-Kul, Kyrgyzstan
- Lake Geneva, Switzerland
- Lake Superior, Minnesota
- Colorado River Complex
the form of beautiful crystals
overflowing with gratitude in return.”
For further information, please visit the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers or Golden Eagle Ceremonies.