An Evolving Journey Back To Health

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud
was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

On the last summer solstice, I set an intention to change my relationship to food and to regain my health. Funny how the Universe conspires to support us. Through a seemingly chance encounter, I was introduced to the idea of a raw, living foods diet and that's been the road I've chosen to follow. It's been an interesting journey for sure. And, one that continues to evolve.

There's a wonderful website I often frequent called Evolving Wellness™ that focuses on holistic health and natural living. Evita shares informative, well-researched articles, product reviews and recipes. Today, I'm the feature of her monthly Evolving Wellness In Action series.
So, if you'd like to read an article about a morbidly obese woman who's evolved into a vibrantly alive one, then check out EarthMother: A Raw Food Journey From Sickness To Health.