To Be Healed By The Earth


I often joke about being weaned on chicken paprikash and stuffed cabbage, and trust me, that's not far from the truth. But actually, I was never weaned in the traditional sense because I was not nursed by my mother. I was a guinea pig baby, part of the test market for a new soy formula. My parents got it free by the case load and I am told I "thrived" on it.

Since soy is what I was fed from infancy, I never developed a taste for cow's milk. Given the choice, I'd prefer soy milk or none at all. That preference lasted well into adulthood...until roughly five months ago. That's when I learned that soy is the most mucus-forming plant food on the planet. This sludge-like substance accumulates, slowing down the body's digestion and circulatory systems and creates a host of problems like malnutrition, respiratory distress, heart disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and weight gain. That was the end of processed soy products for me.

I've never really talked about the detoxification my body went through when I went from eating cooked, highly-refined and processed foods to whole, primarily raw plant-based foods. One of the many detox symptoms that occurred, almost immediately, was my body began expelling mucus from every conceivable orifice – and in quantities not to be believed. I kid you not.

I can't recall now, but I'd have to guess that "fun" time lasted for about two weeks. Since then, I've experienced a host of other – ahem – detox reactions, but nothing in the form of mucus...until yesterday.

Holy Bejebus, the snot coming out of my head! Buckets. And, I do not have a cold.

"Wow, what brought this cleanse on?" I wondered.

And then, it dawned on me – I added something new to my daily diet on Sunday. My sweet friend Anthony gifted me with several products from Health Force Nutritionals. These 100% TruGanic™ products were created by Dr. Jameth Sheridan:
My deepest passion is for the Earth and all of its inhabitants to be healed on a core level. Compromise is not an option. Fluff is meaningless. Substance is everything. Great Spirit put the substances we need for healing on the Earth for us. It is my great honor to assemble them for you.

So, for the past five days, I have been adding 1 teaspoon – as suggested – of both Earth™ and Vitamineral™ Green to my morning juice. Boy howdy!

I love this: on every product it says "Created by Mother Nature & Dr. Jameth Sheridan."

Ah, to be healed by the Earth.


To learn more about the dangers of soy infant formula and other health risks of soy consumption, I'd highly recommend reading The Whole Soy Story by Dr. Kaayla Daniel. She did her Ph.D. research on this topic, which eventually resulted in this important book.